Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art F Art F is offline

Default Linked Spreadsheets and Sharepoint Sites

I am starting to use Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 and I have a question
about how links between workbooks will function. If I have a workbook with a
link to a second workbook and they are both stored in a sharepoint library,
if I open the first workbook and choose to update the linked data will the
links function properly and find the second workbook in the sharepoint
library?

I guess I'm wondering if spreadsheet links are possible within a sharepoint
framework and if so where I can get some info on how to do it.

Thanks