Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Excel 2002: Advance filter - copying to another page

You can create a macro to do the copy of your visible data to a new sheet after you filter in place.
Is that a option ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mr. Low" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

By selecting copying to another location at the Advance Filter menu. After
this I put the cursor at the 3rd parameter of Advance filter and move the
cursor to a cell in the next page to get the cell address automatically. For
criteria (2nd parameter) I highlight the headings and descriptions at the
criteria table. After this I click ok.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

How do you copy, with code ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mr. Low" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I try to use advance filter to select data by copying it to another page in
the same file, however the system tells me that I can do it on the active
page only. Is this truely the limitation of Excel 2002 ? How about the later
versions ?

Thanks

Low

--