Default Determine shape name associated with a specific cell

Yesterday I made changes to some code I found on the net: the code
resizes the visible width of a validation dropdown list. The code I
found refers to a very specific dropdown: the shape name specified is
"Drop Down 1".

Isn't it likely, or at least possible, that there may be "Drop Down
1" thru "Drop Down n" within the same spreadsheet? Is there code
to determine the shape name associated with a particular cell? The
code I have is

{delete to save space}
If Target.Validation.Type = xlValidateList Then
etc.
End Sub

Is there a variation on Target.Validation.Type that will tell me the
shape name for this cell? Something like Target.Shapes.Name...?

Thanks