Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BBAL20 BBAL20 is offline

Default Last 7 days

I don't have a goal per say. I'm trying to determine the average for the last
seven days then take
that daily average and apply it to the remaining number of days in the month.
Lastly, the formula needs to add the determined daily average on top of what
has already been delivered. For example, today is the 26th so I need the
average from the 19th to the 25th. Once that is determined I need to assume
that average from now (26th) until EOM and it needs to be added on top of
what has already been actually delivered from the 1st to the 25th. That will
give me an overall pacing value for the month. Does that make sense?

--
Thank you for your help and support

"bbal20" wrote:

I am trying to calculate pacing based on the last 7 day average. My dataset
looks as follows:

Date Impressions
5/1/2009 4,562,077
5/2/2009 4,433,984
5/3/2009 4,340,952
5/4/2009 6,174,786
5/5/2009 6,736,687
5/6/2009 7,360,844
5/7/2009 6,576,612
5/8/2009 5,030,927
5/9/2009 3,702,990
5/10/2009 4,016,134
5/11/2009 5,894,572

Does anyone know how to construct a formula that always takes an average of
the last 7 days for the "impression" column based on the Now() date and how
many days are left in the month.

--
Thank you for your help and support