Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ascottbag-hcm ascottbag-hcm is offline

Default How to populate a cell based on font color/threshold

I'm totally in the dark on this so any help would be greatly appreciated! I
have a spreadsheet that lists my call center staff in one column and their
associated pause and login state times in other columns within the same row.
I have conditional formatting set on the pause state and login state cell
data to turn the font color to red when tresholds are met. I need a way to
automatically compile on a second worksheet only those staff names where
their respective pause time cell data meets or exceeds a specified threshold
limit or/and font color is red. I also need the actual pause, login data
meeting the tresholdlevl to populate in the second worksheet.

I am using Excel 2007

Thank you,
Anthony