Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Maniv Maniv is offline

Default Aging by netting negatives in other age buckets for the custom

Hi Sean

The pivot formula / function is SUM.. The value field is AMOUNT..

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

What is your data field? Is it set to count, sum, average...?

"Maniv" wrote:

Have a customer line items database. Have put an IF formula to generate a TAG
column for AGING BUCKET using if(date(2009,3,31)-A2<=30,"Current"....

When I run a pivot on this AGING BUCKET as the column object with customer
no as the row object, i get an aging report which has unbalanced NEGATIVES
in the current bucket (signifying the COLLECTION recd against an invoice)
with the INVOICES getting stacked up as huge POSITIVES in the older age
buckets.

Require a formula or VBA Code to get excel to netoff credits with debits for
a customer and give me a correct aging ...