Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default hyperlink unpredictable

Try this link:
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/hy...l_view2007.php
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
Downloads:25,000 Files:300 Subscribers:70
xdemechanik
---
"merlin" wrote in message
I have some buttons with hyperlinks at the top of my sheet. The idea is to
allow the user to jump down to a position way down the sheet without having
to scroll there. The problem is that excel jumps to the cell, but it
doesn't seem to care whether it's at the top or bottom. So, depending on
where you are in the sheet it might only move the row with the link to the
bottom of the screen rather than the top.

Is there any way to tell it to always place the cell you've hyperlinked to
in the top left of the screen?