Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dann[_2_] Dann[_2_] is offline

Default Cursor click is selecting multiple cells

I had to unmerge the spreadsheet in 2003 version. BUt this did not work when
ported to 2007 version. It still selects many cells not just one. I will
have to work with the sheet in 2003 until I can figure it out in 2007.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi Dann,
The problem is that you still have some merge cells, highlight the whole
spreadsheet and click on merge, it will solve your problem
If this helps please click yes, thanks

"Dann" wrote:

I have rearranged a spreadsheet that has merged cells. This has resulted in
an odd behavior I have not seen nor do I know how to fix it. The cursor
click now will select several cells in the column. So I can't get at a
single cell in most cases. The behavior is somewhat random as to how many
cells are selected. Frustrated!