Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default if function

A1=3, A2=4, A2-A1 = 1, A2A1 = TRUE
A1=-3, A4=-4, A2-A1=-1, A2A1=FALSE
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JoeU2004" wrote in message
"LCCHELP" wrote:
I have input the following if function
if(at1av1,at1-av1,0)

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:
Your formula should work, assuming we are talking
about positive values in AT1 and AV1

Forgive me if I'm being dense, but what difference does it make whether we
are talking about positive or negative numbers or a mix?