Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
amik amik is offline

Default pulling mulitple fields from a table through lookup

I am trying to do it with a lookup function because we want it to look like a
report. the lookup is tied to a drop down box.

Can a pivot table operate like this?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Seems like you'd want to use a pivot..

Drop name and store ID in the Row Fields section. You can right-click and
select Fiel Settings to remove subtotals...

"amik" wrote:

Some of the fields I want to pull from a table repeat themselves. When I run
the lookup to get the information I need it only pulls up the first one on my
table.

Name Store Id
Rob 12
Mary 13
Rob 14
John 15
Rob 16

Any ideas to display all three would be appreciated.