Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default formulas

Try this formula in A5:

=MIN(1,A3-A4)

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Kay" wrote:

Cell A1 have May 5, 2006(start date)
cell A2:L2 have month from January to december
In cell A3:L3 and A4:L4 I have numbers under each months
in cell A5:L5 I have the fomula =A3-A4 I do this across to L3-L4
The only problem I need a formula to Make E5 which is under the month of may
1 or less than 1(it cannot go over 1) the other cells can be flexible
This formula should be base one cell A1 Start date.

--
KK