Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default How can I get back my unlost data excel worksheet

Hi,
What the log is telling you is where the recovery file is save, that message
that you got is standard usually you don't loss any data, however if you want
to be sure the only way is to recover the information from a backup
if this helps please click yes, thanks

"kyaw" wrote:

I can't open my orginal worksheet with data.It has been lost and
showw message
"Excel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may have been
lost."

and When I click"Click to view log file listing repairs
C:\Docume~1\ADMIN~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\ERROR003160 01.XML"
It show error coding
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?
- <recoveryLog
xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"
<logFileNameerror027520_01.xml</logFileName
<summaryErrors were detected in file 'G:\D.Internet.xls'</summary
- <additionalInfo
<infoExcel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may
have been lost.</info
</additionalInfo
</recoveryLog
May I Know ,How can I do to get back original worksheet with unlost data.