Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kyaw kyaw is offline

Default How can I get back my unlost data excel worksheet

I can't open my orginal worksheet with data.It has been lost and
showw message
"Excel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may have been
lost."

and When I click"Click to view log file listing repairs
C:\Docume~1\ADMIN~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\ERROR003160 01.XML"
It show error coding
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?
- <recoveryLog
xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"
<logFileNameerror027520_01.xml</logFileName
<summaryErrors were detected in file 'G:\D.Internet.xls'</summary
- <additionalInfo
<infoExcel recovered your formulas and cell values, but some data may
have been lost.</info
</additionalInfo
</recoveryLog
May I Know ,How can I do to get back original worksheet with unlost data.