Andy Wiggins

Unless you have a backup copy (check with you system administrator) then
it's gone :-(

For the future, this might help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/saveandbackup.htm
One click on "Save and BackUp" and your work is saved and sequentially
backed up. This is ideal for anyone developing in Excel, especially where a
development history is required.

--
Regards
-

"Norma" wrote in message
I deleted several tabs (from a previously saved) spreadsheet, and
inadvertently clicked save, rather than "save as", and overwrote the

original
file. How can get a copy of the original spreadsheet back. I was told

that
perhaps it is in the Temp folder. I do have a few .tmp files that were
updated today in the Temp folder, but am not able to open them.

I have tried copying and pasting into folder on my desktop, as well as
opening with Excel, but have had no success.

Is there a way I can get this original file back? Is there a backup
somewhere?