Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Machinist60 Machinist60 is offline

Default How to mix fonts in a cell?

I am a relative newbie to spreadsheets. I have constructed a text table in
Quattro Pro X3 and need to transfer it to Excel 2007 because of formatting
problems when publishing to pdf. I have been able to format ok and get all
the text onto Excel with excetion of special characters. From what I have
read I need to mix fonts within a cell. How to do this eludes me. Both
general and text data types don't seem to permit changing fonts for selected
characters. I have experimented with the char function but can't get the
display I want. I want to insert wingding characters into a regular font
string.

Help appreciated, John.