Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon M Jon M is offline

Default # Events over time?

Looking for an easier way... Would like to plot # events vs time. For this
problem, I have a file that contains a list of patients and arrival times and
want to see where my gaps in coverage exist, so I am looking for a wayt to
generate a plot that says the average wait (I have this time interval for
each patient) from 0100 to 0200 was x minutes, 0200-0300 was y minutes, etc.

I did this once before with 4 hour intervals and it involved defining
variables that identified a particular 4 hour interval, etc., but it was a
bit convoluted and I was hoping for a better way.

Is there anyone who can help me with this?
Thanks in advance!!!!