Jim

I'm moreso trying to read the number next to the number I look up in the
table. The cell next to the one I look up. I didn't know if there was a
quick way to reference the cell to the right of a given cell.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You could use programming to find a number in a table, and return its
row and/or column number. Is that what you're trying to do?

Jim wrote:
I'm not sure how to check a given value against a chart in the spreadsheet to
find a corresponding value in the chart. If there is a value 25 let's say in
a cell, I need to be able to look for 25 in a chart and find the value that
corresponds to it. I don't even know where to begin.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List