Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
decimal decimal is offline

Default Macro relative cell reference

When I record a macro whether I use the relative reference button or not. If
I place the cursor somewhere else in the spreadsheet to perform the macro. It
always goes back tot he original cell I first recorded it in. Perhaps the
relative ref button has nothing to do with that. Is there a way to tell it
just to run the macro wherever I place the cursor and tell it to run? The
instructions imply in my opiniion that it would always run wherever I chose.
No matter what I try it always goes back ot the original cell it was first
recorded in.