Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Formula Query using AND

hi
you're right, i did leave outa parentheses.
try this.....
=if(AND('Overview Procedures'!B2="AMD", 'Overview Procedures'!C2="PRO")
,'Overview Procedures'!J38%*100, "-")

sorry about that. and the formula should be all one line.

Regards
FSt1

"Lise" wrote:

Thanks for that but have copied (ignoring wrap) and still getting error
parentheses ?? sorry to be thick

Thanks

Lise

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
your formula and request are a tad confusing but the syntax looks like
this....

=if(AND('Overview Procedures'!B2="AMD", 'Overview Procedures'!C2="PRO"
,'Overview Procedures'!J38%*100, "-")

careful. the formula wrapped.

regards
FSt1

"Lise" wrote:

I have been using teh following which has worked really well
=IF('Overview Procedures'!A38="Construction",'Overview
Procedures'!J38%*100,"-")

But now I want to change it so that the calculation only happens if
!b2="ADM" and if !c2="PRO" otherwise the result will be -

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please

Thanks

Lise