Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default Way to hide rows when a cell contains numbers less than a valu

Did you look at the help file? Maybe this will help:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html

If you are NOT trying to hide the rows where the value in a certain column
(variance?) is less than a specified value ($5,000), then try explaining again.

lcExcelUser wrote:
have a worksheet where it contains data. I have actual numbers in one
column, budgeted numbers in the second, and variances in the third (the
difference between the two). Is there any way for worksheet to automatically
hide numbers of less than a value (let's say $5,000).
I know how to highlight, but i didn't know if there is a way to do without
manually highlighting.

"Glenn" wrote:

lcExcelUser wrote: NOTHING!

Try filter in the help file. If that doesn't help, try posting a question and
some details in the body of your message.