Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wavequation Wavequation is offline

Default Filling in worksheet cell references

Thanks David, what do the three arguments in the OFFSET() function refer to?
Thanks again.

"Wavequation" wrote:

I have some large data tables that I need to rearrange in a differenct way.
I would like to be able to reference a cell from a different worksheet which
are not contiguous, but are separated by a constant integral number of cells,
e.g. 'Sheet1'!C5, 'Sheet1'!C53, 'Sheet1'!C101, 'Sheet1'!C149, etc. Here,
obviously, the separation integer is 48. Is there any way that I can use an
auto fill function of some kind to load the first few references, and then
fill the rest of the cells to use the same separation?
Thanks!
Bill H.