Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need a february 29th row, but only if the day of year actually exists

Doesn't that make 2100 a leap year?
--
David Biddulph

mubashir aziz wrote:
Try this formula as i've used it and NA() is the best approach to be
ignored in chart .... you can hide #NA error with conditional
formatting or cell error as blank ..........

sample formula = IF(Conditon<YEAR IS LEAP,"LEAP","NOT LEAP")

=IF(MOD(YEAR(B2),4)=0,AC2+1,NA())

I'm considering that first date is in B2 and o last cell is AD2 having
above formula ....
Here your current year will be zero if that is leap year and first
formula will work else 2nd option ..... Try this and do let me know