Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
RA RA is offline

Default Applying Formulae to a worksheet which are hidden

The problem:

I have set up a work sheet with formulae in the following row:

Cells E5 to Z5 are populated with formulae,
(F5, G5, I5, L5, Q5, V5, Y5, Z5 have Conditional Formatting). The formulae,
in some cases, are dependent on the preceding cell.

I would like to apply all these formulae to all the rows from row 5 and
below. Also, I would like all the formulae to be hidden. So that when new
data is entered in rows 6 to X, all you see is the data being entered with
the formulaes being hidden.

Please can you help, I am new to excel so simplicity is key.

Many thanks,