Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gina Gina is offline

Default Track Changes Not Working Properly

Hi. I've been having my employees use the track changes feature in MS Excel
2007; however when I go through to highlight the changes on my computer, it
only highlights 2-4 of the changes that were made. What makes it even more
interesting is that when they highlight the changes on their computer, they
can see ALL the changes that were made. Any suggestions as to why this is
would be greatly appreciated! Is it possible that I have a setting on my
computer that would hinder the track changes?
Thanks!