Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JB JB is offline

Default FINDING A NAMED TAB

With Form:
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fi...uilleTrie1.xls
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fi...uilleTrie2.xls

With Toolbar:
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/fi...reFeuilles.xls

JB
http://boisgontierjacques.free.fr/

On 19 mai, 19:38, Tanya wrote:
On May 19, 1:20*pm, twinpat wrote:

I put a lot of worksheets in one workbook. *If I have 100 worksheets in one
workbook and their tab names are 1, 2, 3, 4 etc all the way thru 100, *and I
want to find sheet named 50, for instance, without clicking on each tab to
find it, is there a way to find it more quickly?

If you right-click on the navigation arrow to the left of your tabs,
you will see a list of your worksheet names. You can select the one
you want to jump to.

When I create/work with workbooks with many worksheets, I often create
a "Navigation" tab that has hyperlinks to each worksheet. Then on each
worksheet I have a cell that 'links' back to the navigation tab.