Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Royi Avital Royi Avital is offline

Default Polynomial Trendline

Are those "Official" formulas by Microsoft?
I see they didn't let the user get the results as a data set.

Thank you very much.
--
Royi Avital

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Start he

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php...line_formulas/
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200853

"Royi Avital" wrote:

Hello.
I found the Trendline function in Charts very useful.
My question is: Are there equivalent functions?

hat I mean, I know about "Trend" and "Linset" functions, yet in Trendline
there are Polynomial Approximations, Exponential Approximations etc... Which
I couldn't find anywhere. Are they available? How can I create the dataset
according to Excel approximation?

Are there anymore Approxiamtions / Interpolations in Excel (Splines, Least
Squares, etc..)?

I'm using Office 2007.

Thanks.

--