Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jordan Jordan is offline

Default Excel 2007 Conditional Formatting

I am trying to apply conditional formatting to a column of numbers based on
the value in the cell.

If the number if greater than 1 I would like it to be formatted at currency.
If the cell is less than 1 I would like it to be formatted as a percent.

In otherwords; we are going to enter either a number (6) or a fraction of a
number representing a percent (.10). Each row will be different and was
hoping to have it properly format as the number is entered.

Any help will be appreciated.

Jordan