Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Having Issues Having Issues is offline

Default Function Question

I am actually trying to copy cells from the top of the page to the bottom of
the page. Like a half page invoice. Copy the top invoice to the bottom so the
exact invoice appears on both halves so I don't have to print 2 pages of the
same invoice.
The top contains data and functions.
--
Thank you
Amy

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

If you are looking to copy the spreadsheet altogether as you mentioned ('copy
top to bottom of a spreadsheet ') right click on the sheet tab and try copy
worksheet option to copy that to a new workbook or to an existing workbook.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Having Issues" wrote:

I know this should be easy, but I haven't done formulas for a while.

I am trying to copy top to bottom of a spreadsheet via formulas instead of
copying and pasting them.

General idea:
If a cell is blank, leave it blank but if the cell contains any data, copy
the data.
--
Thank you
Having Issues