Adam

Default ODBC Link to db with custom modules

Hi All,

I've created an Access 97 database which performs some nice functions that
have been created using Modules.

When I'm in Excel and create an Pivot table using an external source (then
connect to the QUERY in my database) it gives me an error message saying
"Undefined function 'ConvertDate' in expression".

'ConvertDate' is the function that my module creates in my Access Database.

Does anyone know if its possible to connect to my database?? I still need
the function to be working in Access, is there anyway I can define it in
excel so its happy and pulls it in?
--
Adam