Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Credit Card Number in excel

If there is an option to Export to text or .csv, do so and open in Excel
using the Import Wizard..and in Step 3 mark the column data format for credit
card column as Text..and open

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Prem Soni" wrote:

Hi,

I am facing a problem in excel.
I have a database on website in that i have a column of credit card. when i
export that data in excel format all column are correct except credit card
one. it shows the credit card number (4050281000321114) in the format
4.05028E+15.
After exporting in excel when i format this particular column in "TEXT" or
in other format it becomes 4050281000321110.

Kindly help me on this as its very urgent for me.

Thanks,
PREM SONI