Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
AltaEgo AltaEgo is offline

Default Creating a summary page without blank lines

Try this:
http://www.theexceladdict.com/_t/t031008.htm

If the above messes with your calculations, you could use auto filter to
hide blanks.

Autofilter XL2003

Filter XL2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...or%20nonblanks

--
Steve

"Greygal" wrote in message
I have a project where I need to determine if the billing for supplemental
charges for employees matches what is actually deducted from the
employee's
pay check. I just started this position and what I am working with is a
separate spreadsheet for each month's bill.

What I have done so far is to create a spreadsheet with a tab for each
month
that just has the supplemental information being billed for in the left
most
columns and what was deducted from each paycheck in the columns to the
right,
a tab that lists employee names and employee numbers, and a summary page
that
lists each employee who shows a difference between what is deducted from
their paycheck versus what the company is billed for grouped by month.

The summary information includes blank lines where there is no difference
found for employee charges vs deductions. Is there a way to not have
these
blank lines without having to go in and physically delete each line?

I just know (I hope anyway) there must be a better way to do this. Any
advice would greatly be appreciated.

Annette