GoBow777 GoBow777 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBow777 View Post
Hello all:

Using Excel 2003

I have two lists, column A contains a list of names that have reoccurrences of the same name many times within the list and I’ve already made a list in column E of those unique names. Column B is a list of numbers in random order and no two numbers are the same.

My problem is trying to make a new list in column F by finding the MAX number in column B that is associated with the persons name in column E.

I’ve tried many different formulas with no success, can any one please help me out with this.
Thanks to all who replied, everything works great now. Thank you.