Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default worksheet cross reference

OfficeButton--Save As --Other Formats--Select xltx or xlt
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"KUDOS" wrote:

I use a excel workbook for quotes. A new worksheet for each quote. Worksheets
a numbered sequentially from 5000 onward.
I want to create a summary worksheet within the workbook, one row for each
worksheet. Column A in the summary is the quote number.
The summary needs to take data from fixed cells in each worksheet, eg cell
A17 is name, A18 is address. I also want to include the quote amount. This is
in a named cell called TOTL.
What I can't figure out is how the get the formulas the read column A in the
summary to get the worksheet page.