Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default How do I combine stacked and clustered chart types?

I believe this page will help
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Kate" wrote in message
I have data broken out by month (x-axis) and I want to provide quantity &
value columns for each month (using primary & secondary axis). Then I
need
each column (quantity & value) broken out by region. I if I use the
stacked
column chart, the quantity & value columns lay on top of each other. I
need
them side by side like the clustered column chart. But the clustered
column
chart won't allow me to show the region breakdown of each column.