sedelson@no

Thanks for the help, but it doesn't work. I took a section of 15
columns of the spreadsheet and "cleared all" . I then tried resizing
just one column in the middle and I still got the message. That column
and several to the right and left were cleared of everything, but I
still got the "cannot shift objects" messager. There were no objects,
I cleared everything. Any thoughts? Thanks.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:22:29 -0800, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrotg:

=Read here for info.
=
=http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769
=
=
=Gord Dibben Excel MVP
=
=
=On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:02:00 -0500, sedelson@no wrote:
=
=I have a spreadsheet that used to work fine. But now when I try to
=reduce the size of a column (or hide it) I get a message "cannot shift
=objects off sheet". There are no objects that I am aware of and it
=happens on every column, even ones that I have changed the width in
=the past. Can anyone help?