Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shweta Srivastava[_2_] Shweta Srivastava[_2_] is offline

Default scorecard

Where can I learn about creating macros (new user)
Will be happy to learn.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

1. I would use an event macro
2. you could use a template or other Excel format
3. either Excel or Access will work

Any interest in the macro approach??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200851

"Shweta Srivastava" wrote:

I made a scorecard file in excel where data entry operator can enter scores
pertaining to one student at a time .
Now, if there are 50 students in a class and I want to maintain a master
file where in the scores for every students get appended/added as soon as the
data entry operator fills in the scorecard file (made for individual
tracking).

1)How to make the master file?

2)Do I need to make my scorecard file as a "Template" or as a "Form" so that
data entry operator can enter scores for all the 50 students.

3)Do I need to do this task using MS-Access?

Please guide me so as to get an accurate masterfile to see the performance
of the class as a whole.

Regards,
Shweta Srivastava