Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FARAZ QURESHI FARAZ QURESHI is offline

Default PAUSE CALCULATION ON FIND & REPLACE

No doubt it would Jacob but the problem is that how to stop a recalculation
in case of a find & replace in formulas, although I have set the formula
calculations to manual it goes on in case of FIND & REPLACE?

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F9 will force a complete reevaluation of all formulas and
will recalculate the workbook.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote:

Although I have set the formula calculations to manual everytime I make a
replacement in formulas via Find & Replace each and every cell starts to be
recalculated itself thus elongating the exercise. How to avoid the same?