Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Not all Ribbon Buttons are available in Excel 2007

Is it a "Shared" workbook? Sharing disables quite a few features.

Bill wrote:
I have a workbook that only has 5% of the ribbon buttons available. The rest
are "grayed" out. The home tab is fine, it seems to be the rest of the tabs.
Only one of my workbooks seen affected by this. Unfortunately, it is a large
data base. This just started recently. I have tried copying and pasting the
data into a new workbook but this did not help. Can anyone offers solutions
to this problem?