Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dingbat via OfficeKB.com dingbat via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Excell< another dillemmmmaaaa please help!!!

dingbat wrote:
OK - I was really responding to both your posts.
Anyhow in answer to your last post try this:

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
I will be away from my computer now till May 18/19. But will come back to
you then if you supply cell references.

OK...the workbook to where I am inputting the letter R is actually named 09th
MAY 2009
, within this workbook there are seperate worksheets named Mon, Tues, Wed,
etc... The workbook that the numbers should be appearing is named, Master 7
day working record, and the different worksheets within that workbook are
named Seven Day 1, Seven Day 2 etc....The only big problem is when inputting
the R against a specific drivers name, is making sure that the number changes
against the drivers name in the Master 7 day working record workbook. The
layout of this Master 7 day working record worbook, is such that name of each
column are Wk End 2-May, Wk End 9-May etc.....So you can see It is quite hard
to sort out aaaaHHHH!!!! Once the letter R is inputted the numbers need to
be appearing under the correct week ending column!!! Sorry for being a pain
to everyone.. Thanks Ron@Buy and Glenn for responding to this project I have
got my self into....Any further help is very much appreciated!!!

I do not know if you can view the pictures of the two workbooks, but I have
published them on this site....Thanks a lot!!!!