Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Insert two points horizontal

You could use a technique like this to add several horizontal lines (min,
max, target):

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______

"wcurtis" wrote in message
I need to insert a shaded area to show if my data is falling between two
points.
I have 12 months on the axis and vertical numbers reflecting amounts done.
I want a bar that show if we met the lowest goal and another to show if we
meet exceeded the highest amount.
Average number would be 430 and it should fall inbetween 420 and 450.
Is it possible to do this?