Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Wright Ken Wright is offline

Default Evaluate based on Actual Month

I can't see the pattern in your ranges, as they appear to be different
shapes, but assuming they are what they are, why wouldn't you just use 12
helper cells somewhere in a column with your concatenations, and to the left
of those cells put your months, and then just use a VLOOKUP formula to
return the correct concatenation from that table based on a match with your
month.

You can even put it on a different sheet if you prefer.

Regards
Ken.......................

"RJJ" wrote in message
I am having trouble with Ken's suggestion. I'm assuming "(A1)" is a cell
that
has the name of the month entered. It is formatted as "Date". Any way,
what I
need goes like this:

If May, then
=CONCATENATE(W58,S59,T59,U59,V59,W59,S60,T60,U60,V 60,W60,S61,T61,U61,V61,W61,S62,T62,U62,V62,W62,S63 ),
or If June, then
=CONCATENATE(Z58,AA58,AB58,AC58,AD58,Z59,AA59,AB59 ,AC59,AD59,Z60,AA60,AB60,AC60,AD60,Z61,AA61,AB61,A C61,AD61,Z62,AA62),
and so on for each month.

Richard

"Glenn" wrote:

RJJ wrote:
I am (with the help of this forum) successfully pulling data from a
range of
cells. The range I set up was data for the month of May. What should I
preceed a formula with to say If May, use range XX:XX, If June use
range
XX:XX, and so on. Of course each range is different than the next.

Richard

If you supply the actual ranges, it would be easier to provide an exact
solution.