Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] d7666@hotmail.com is offline

Default Importing CSV file with more than 65535 rows to Excel 2007

On May 12, 8:38*pm, wrote:

In the mean time for an urgent work around I found in MS Knowledge
Base

that contains a macro for importing large row text files by splitting
the input into multiple worksheets. I have it tested and have it
running, and it does the urgent CSV file job I needed, and although
sucessful it does terminate with a debug error. While I've created
macros before, the script in this one is beyond my current skills, so
for now I've added a reply to the MS page with a feedback comment.

--
Nick