Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default How do I set up annual "tick" marks on the horizontal axis?

Hi,

The number format would be YYYY assuming your source for the axis are date
values.
If the scale is a Time series scale you can also set the Major value to 1
and unit of Years.

If you need more help can you provide information on xl version, chart type,
axis type, data source for axis.

Cheers
Andy

--