Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default specific percentage formula

Hello:

Try using Conditional Formatting, from the Home tab (2007) or from the
format menu in previous versions.

Set the condition 0.1 and set the format to the required format.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK

"Etourneaul" wrote:

I'm looking for a way to create a formula that shows that if any percentage
over 10% shows up red. Any other results below 10% stay black. Currently i
have a sheet that does this but for some reason in the format box it only
shows percentage with no special instructions. I then looked into the custom
and found no formula but that sheet that i have is doing it for some reason
and i want to understand it.
--
Etourneaul 28