Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
microsoft[_2_] microsoft[_2_] is offline

Default Sum Exported data automatically from Access database

Thanks for all your help, I got the issue resolved.

"joel" wrote:

Remove the line

MyQuery = "AC_WC_DEMOG_CRSTAB Query"

I added this to test with one of my databases. You just neeed the line

MyQuery = "Excel Exportb"

"microsoft" wrote:

Hi

This line of code is giving an error

"LastRow = .Range("A" & 65536).End(xlUp).Row"

Error - Run time error 1004
Application defined or object defined error

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks again

"microsoft" wrote:

Hi

I created an Access database which exports data to Excel. I would like
assistance in creating the required code which would allow me to sum some
selected columns automatically after the data is exported (kindly note that I
do not want any additional columns created to capture the total figure).

Note that the rows from the database may vary hence the excel rows will also
vary. Code to determine the row count would need to be included.

Thanks in advance