Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default divide column b by column a

The Excel symbol for division is the / symbol, so use =B1/A1 and copy down.
--
David Biddulph

"4idy" wrote in message
Column A contains various differnet values, each refering to the quantity
of
a particular type of product in my database.

Column B contains the sum price for the quantity of products based on the
price of 1 of that type of product.

e.g. Column A: 4, Column B: 20, so there are 4 of this type of product at
£5
each = 20.

I need to know how I can get excel to show me the price for a single
product
for all of the rows in my database.