Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MistyLou MistyLou is offline

Default Merge Data into Excel

I need one name to go onto the timesheet and then print it. Basically I will
need 96 timesheets printed, each with a different name once I am done. The
name is the only field I need inserted into the timesheet. Everything else
is there that I need. Right now the lady doing timesheets types the names
onto each one, front and back side. It's taking her a full day with 150
employees within 4 locations. I am trying to make it as time efficient for
her as possible.

Thank you!!!!!

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

Misty
Do you want to get just one employee name into C4? Which one? Or do
you want to loop through all the names and place each into C4 and print in
turn? If the latter, what other information from PayrollListGlobe do you
want placed into WorkSchedule along with the name? And once all the info is
placed for one name, what range do you want printed? HTH Otto
"MistyLou" wrote in message
I have seen other posts about this, but still cannot get my employee names
onto Timesheets.
The excel sheet I am trying to get the information into is called Work
Schedule. The employee names are in an excel sheet titled
PayrollListGlobe.
I am trying to write the formula into C4 on the Workschedule. The
employee
names are in A1 thru A-96 on the PayrollListGlobe.
I need to merge the employee name into the timesheet and
print to give to each employee.