Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Needing Help Needing Help is offline

Default Update linked pivot tables when page changes in main pivot

Can anyone help, I have been told that I can get a macro to update my linked
pivot table when I change the Page area of my main pivot but I have not used
macros...

My worksheet is called Monthly Job Sheet.

My first Pivot Table is called Monthly Figures and the Page field is in cell
B1. The second pivot table named Vehicles has its page field in cell AB13 .
In both cases the Page Field is the Job Number.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks