Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default workbook_open() does not execute if there are conditional formats

1. what is your code ?
2. what are the conditional formats ?
3. try removing any OnError statements - they may be masking the problem.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200852

"pnocero" wrote:

I have a large and complex workbook that uses workbook_open() to execute some
simple code at startup (it requests the entry of the user's name). This code
does not execute if I have any conditional formatting on the first worksheet.
If I remove all conditional formatting from the first worksheet, it works
fine; if I leave the formatting in place, it does not execute.

Any ideas what is happening here?