Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Item Lookup

I don't think that you have provided sufficient information for anyone to
create formulas to do what you want. However, have you tried using
AutoFilter. It is very easy to use (look it up in Help) and you can copy the
visible cells and paste them to another worksheet.

OssieMac

"mndpy" wrote:

I need help with formula. I have my scheduling on excel and I have it set
like this:

A B C D E F G

ID# Name RGY S/D Zone

In the zone column it states number 1-8

I have three sheets set up like this, 15 codes, 16 17 codes, 18 codes. Based
on how old the people are.

I want to list on a separate Sheet in order all those (Names) that are
scheduled in zone 1 and if possible alphabetically.

Any help would be appreciated.